An evil stick is a fun little toy. It looks pretty and innocent but it can be evil. If used correctly, it can leave the person squirming in delightful agony.
1. Hold by the handle, with thumb on top
2. Hold horizontal, about an 1″ away from the skin
3. Use a finger from the other hand to lift up the tip, while holding the handle steady
4. Bend the tip back slightly, about a 20-degree arch. It will break if bent too much.
5. Let go of the tip and slightly push down with the thumb that is on top of the handle so it snaps on the skin