The items on this website are for use by consenting adults as novelties and/or sexual toys. Kinky Creations Studio assumes no responsibility for unsafe or improper use of these items. By purchasing our items, you agree to use them within the following principles:
Safe, Sane and Consensual (SSC)
SAFE: Take steps to prevent accidents and keep everyone safe.
- You don’t want to be “that person” in the emergency room explaining things.
- Take it slow, you don’t have to do everything at once.
- Learn how to use your toys before trying them on someone.
- There’s nothing sexier than a person that knows what they’re doing.
SANE: Don’t do anything that can potentially be dangerous. Think it through before you start. It’s all fun and games until someone pokes an eye out.
CONSENSUAL: Talk about what you’re going to do. Make sure everyone is on board with it.
- Have a safe word
- Its ok to change your mind. Just because you agreed to it, in the beginning, doesn’t mean you can’t change your mind.
- Know your partner’s limits and any medical issues
Know the laws on your state, it’s not legal everywhere.
Risk-aware consensual kink (RACK).. definition by Wikipedia
RACK’s tenets are best described by a deconstruction of the acronym:
· Risk-aware: Both or all partners are well-informed of the risks involved in the proposed activity.
· Consensual: In light of those risks, both or all partners have, of sound mind, offered preliminary consent to engage in said activity.
· Kink: Said activity can be classified as alternative sex.
There is lots of information on SSC and RACK on the internet. Learn as much as you can.